WHAT IS A CITY GROUP?
City Groups are the primary means to connect with others at Free City Church and pursue life on mission together. We gather to share meals, study and apply the Scriptures, discuss the sermons and pray for each other.
City Groups serve as places where friendships are developed and deepened while we follow Jesus together.
HOW DO I CHOOSE A CITY GROUP?
City Groups meet at various homes around Lawrence. You can find more information about times and locations, or email a City Group leader by clicking their name:
1. KC and Kinsey Maddox (Wednesdays at 6pm)
2. Aaron and Grace Trent (Wednesdays at 6pm)
3. Ethan and Skye Sperle (Tuesdays at 6pm)
4. Kevin and Maggie Tietz (Mondays at 7pm)
5. Shane and Melody Wood (Wednesdays at 6:30pm)
6. Barker City Group (Mondays at 7pm)
7. Daffron/Deakyne City Group (Tuesdays at 6pm)
8. Topeka City Group (Wednesdays at 6pm)
WAYS TO DECIDE WHICH GROUP TO ATTEND:
Location: Which group is near you?
Day: Which day and time works best?
People: Do you know someone who attends one of the groups?
WHAT IS REALM?
REALM is a unique web-based platform that allows you to connect with other people in our church in a secure environment. It is a primary way we encourage and support community and communication throughout the week.
On REALM, you can find a City Group, share prayer requests and see what events might be happening. You can even plan an event and invite your friends!
Create an account on REALM.